Sunday, June 28, 2009

Washing for the first time,Vada Pao & Waiting for the rain to stop



I washed my clothes myself for the first time ever today. Courtesy the fully automatic machine(in pic) available in the hostel bathrooms,i didn't have to do much.

In the evening went for the dinner to the mess,but was their sole off-sunday evenings. then went for the famous NM vada pao (had heard a lot about it)-was good enough( mirch zyada thi)....on my way back it started raining heavenly...so waited at one of the building's watchman quarter(in pic- the place where i sat).Thank GOD i was having with me cellphone's earpieces to pass the time.

Learnings-1.Hostel canteen is closed on sunday evenings
2.Carrying an umbrella is must -doesn't matter how far you go,whereever you go and whatever the weather is like in mumbai .

No comments: